Tuesday, October 12, 2010

'Sweet Dreams'

I have always had pretty awesome dreams and of course by awesome I mean terrifying. I have been stabbed, eaten by lions, spiders all over my hair, I've been shot, drowned... sometimes I even have two nightmares a night. Chris has to wake me up on a regular basis because my breathing patterns match that of a marathon runner on his 25th mile. We always joke that my theme song should be 'Mad World' by Gary Jules (just the chorus, not the other semi depressing lyrics. I do really like the song though)




So when everyone told me to get ready for the pregnacy dreams, I thought could they get any crazier?
Well the other night I had a dream that I delievered my baby, was it a boy? A girl? No, it was a.... hard boiled egg. But boy did I love that little hard boiled egg.
So whether we have a boy, a girl, or a hard boiled egg I know I'll love it! (for the record, it was a pretty creepy dream.)

2 comments:

Barbie said...

Pregnancy dreams are so creepy. With Mason I had awful dreams. To the point that I was scared to go to sleep. I researched it and one thing that I read that actually helped was drinking more water(a lot more) oddly enough. I don't remember what the connection is, but it worked. I think it had something to do with your kidneys, or maybe it's just because you don't get a deep sleep because you have to get up every couple of hours to go to the bathroom. Either way it worked so well I didn't even question it with Josh and don't remember having a single bad dream the entire pregnancy.

Kate said...

I had a dream when I was pregnant with Mack that I had a beautiful baby chimp...not alarming at all!! (I think it was a girl too!!) Yikes..glad to hear things are going well...love you both!