Tuesday, February 8, 2011

celebrate, good times!!!

It came with ribbons. It came with tags. It came with packages, boxes and bags.
Some of my best gals threw me an amazingly creative babyshower! The theme was Dr. Seuss. Oh man they went all out. It was so great.





Getting Christmas or birthday presents is pretty fun, but man oh man getting presents for this little baby that I've yet to meet doesn't hold a candle to me getting presents! It was killer! I received so many wonderful things. Thanks to everyone that came and made the night so much fun!














I don't have pictures of everyone that came(or if I had a double chin in the picture, which is more pictures then I would like to admit, I did not add those:)). so if you are not in one of the pictures I'm sorry, but still luv ya! And thanks so much for your gifts! I can't wait to try everything out on the baby face :)


These are the amazing gals that did this for me

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was so much fun throwing it! Hope you know how much you are loved! We all can't wait to meet the new little one!

T.

Unknown said...

I'm so sorry that I missed your shower. It is hard to get out with a newborn. I need to bring you your gift sometime :) looks like you guys had a great time!

The Atwood's said...

So fun!! Why wasn't I invited?!? Rude. j/k Finally, a pic of you prego! Very cute. You make a cute prego girl. Hope all is well

Kara said...

They did it 'cause you are an amazing person! I wish I could see you with a belly bump. I can't believe you only have 6 /12 weeks left. YEAH! Woo-hoo!

*muah!*

Kara said...

P.S. I also think that my kids getting gifts is 5 BILLION times better than me getting one. :)

Debbie said...

So sorry I missed it! I still need to bring your gift by!

The Adams Family said...

It was a lot of fun! You are an awesome friend and I am so excited for your little one to get here:) p.s even being pregnant you do not have a double chin:)