Friday, January 6, 2012

5,4,3,2,1...

Happy New Years!!!
Where were you that night? Now don't be jealous but Chris, the Baby Face and I were invited to a very exclusive...very V.I.P...very super glam party. It was the annual Page family New Year's Eve party. This year 'Beyonce' was going to make an appearance but she is having a baby or something(darn it, cause I love me some of that music she sings).
Even though we had no 'Beyonce', we did have some 'Beatles rockband'. New Years Eve just happens to be the one time a year that I will play Nintendo and every year I have to control myself from wanting to throw a drumstick through my bros big screen. Drums are hard. But look who got a score of...

Oh yes I took a picture of my score...drums are hard. And I'm not going to tell you that Chris may have gotten a 100% on the guitar and a 97% on the drums.

Honestly man, look at that concentration on the guitar.

Of course, what is a red carpet party without fireworks? Ours may or my not have been of the illegal variety


Not all of them were, just the cool ones :)

The Sweetness cashed her chips out early and went to bed at about 9. We woke her up at 1 and loaded her in the limo. This is how she wakes up


I'm sorry not everyone got a ticket to the hottest party, it was killer!

No comments: