Sunday, April 22, 2012

What is a Party Without Music?

Did I have a playlist for Elanora's Birthday you ask?... Did I have a playlist? Ha. You better believe it!
Now remember this is what the craziness looked like
if it drives you bonkers that there is no popcorn on the far right of the picture to balance out the popcorn on the far left(really it ruins the picture for me), don't worry, do you think I would have made that horrible of mistake for my guests to have to endure? I was popping another bag when I took the picture and let me assure you that by the time the guest got there, there was proper order and placement on that colorful table.


Because music makes everything more magical, we had a magically themed playlist


'Somewhere Over the Rainbow' by Israel Kamakawiwo'ole
'Sugar Sugar' by The Archies
'Rainbow Connection' by The Muppets
'Rainbow Connection' by Willie Nelson
'Candy Man' by Sammy Davis jr
'lollipop' by The Chordettes
'On the Good Ship Lollipop' by Disney Resort
'The lolipop Kids' by The Munchkins
'Reading Rainbow' by Ion Storm
'I've Got a Golden Ticket' from Willie Wonka
'Over the Rainbow' from The Wizard of Oz
'Pure Imagination' by Gene Wilder

We also had 'Willie Wonka and the Chocolate Factory' movie playing...on silent of course.

We had a pinata...it was freezing outside, so we finished it off pretty fast

Nora loved everything she got. She would open one and walk around with it, loving it. We would have to redirect her to the next present and then she would love that one and carry it around. She is the sweetest, silliest girl!




No comments: