Friday, June 22, 2012

I'm Not Telling You What This Post Is About Or You Won't Read It

I promise I'll make this short. I'm not an idiot. I know when I start to talk about horses, the crazy starts to set in. I can hardly contain my myself, I could talk for hours and hours. As I talk, I see your eyes gently and slowly start to glaze over. Your brain drifts further and further away and as soon as I'm gibber gabbering away, you've left the building...so I'll make it short.
Because I've chosen to love horses, I want to have a horse who wants to be with me and who's not afraid of me. This is a difficult thing for Blue because his previous owners have screwed him up. He tends to be a little unstable...but aren't we all?


(Blue is the crazy one rearing and running and yes, I love riding that wild beast of a thing.)

That's why I love Parelli Natural Horsemanship. I am learning to be a partner and how to get Blue to want to be my partner. Blah Blah Blah, two days of pure horse bliss!
My horse idols Pat and Linda Parelli and some random chic in the middle of them. I was too chicken to get a picture with my idols :( sad day

Caesar Millan the dog whisperer was there

Remember I'm forcing her to love all things horse...minus country music. But it looks like I don't have to do too much forcing...yet


There are many things I've learned about myself while on the back of a horse. I won't bore you with the details, but trust me, you should try it sometime. Unfortunately not on my horse, because he'll buck you off.
Two days of horse knowledge crammed into my head. Ahhh heavenly!

This concludes the horse section of The Brown Family Horse, Architecture and Beach Retreat




No comments: