Monday, December 3, 2012

Recap and Moving On

The days in November were crossed off the calendar before I had the chance to uncap the red pen. The ink blurring and smearing across my right hand as I frantically wrote, trying to keep up with the passing days. And here we are, enter December stage right.

BOOKS I READ THIS MONTH:
-A zombie book (forgot the name...it was that good)
-78% of 'Destination Frightville, 13 US haunts to visit if you dare'
  by Harrison Clancy (it is what it is and it is a book about scary
  places)
-'American Blood' by Gregory Holden (Vampire book)           
-Finished up  'Pictures of the Mind, What the new Neuroscience    
  Tells Us About Who We Are' by Miriam Boleyn-Fitzgerald
  (extremely interesting. Loved it!)
-Started 'Why Presidents Win' by Hal Hansen(not far enough to have
   an opinion)

IPOD PLAYLIST:
 My playlist this month could have been called 'love mix tape'. All the songs are tied to a memory with the hubby

As is, Ani DiFranco
Between the Sheets, Imogen Heap(can I post this on my blog?)
A song that shall remain nameless, Sublime
Sound of Pulling Heaven Down, Blue October
In My Life, The Beatles(Our song, ahhhh sweet)
Toxic, Yael Naim
All I do Is Dream of You, Dean Martin
Angel Dream, Tom Petty and the Heart Breakers
Black, Pearl Jam
I Walk the Line, Johnny Cash
Shake It, Metro Station
1,2,3,4, Fiest
Get Higher, Paper Tongues

NOVEMBER CDS I DIG:
Muse, The 2nd Law
Of Monsters and Men
Bon Iver, Blood Bank

THINGS THE LIL' BOSS LOVES TO DO:
Spell her name as I write the letters down(sometimes she forgets the a's)
Count to 11 (we were feeding the horses and she just started counting and made it to 11, crazy baby)
Sing 'Twinkle, Twinkle'
Go to nursery
Kiss people to get what she wants
Look at Christmas lights
Say amen really loud after someone says a prayer
Anything with her cousins
  
 

No comments: