Friday, August 5, 2011

The Price of Free Crack

We went to the Twilight Concert Series last Thursday. It was our first time going and why we have never been before, I don't know. Great music and entertainment all for the price of...FREE! It was held at Pioneer Park and I was out of my crack, so double bonus, I picked up my stash and heard great music(lies all lies...no drugs for me and if I wanted any I wouldn't have to venture out any further than my own neighborhood. Man, I should not say these things, my mother would not approve. This is what I believe, no drugs for me:))
Anyway, moving on. We went with these fabulous people, Dari and Chris (their friend was there, but I forgot his name, oops, must be the drugs)

We saw 'Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros.' They were awesome! As soon as the sun went down, everything cooled off and the stage lights came on. It looked awesome!

What is a concert without a couple of hot groupies, right? Right!

My mom watched the baby, so Chris and I snuck in a little action, look how comfortable Chris looks, not embarrassed at all!

A few people have asked me who 'Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros' are...well here you go, take a look and a listen.

2 comments:

The Atwood's said...

Hey, I think every mom could use a little crack here and there...baby bum crack that is!! Ha! I "crack" myself up sometimes!

Unknown said...

That was so much fun! Thanks again for coming with us! Let's do it again soon :)