Monday, August 22, 2011

Back to School

Today was a very sucky day. I cried the whole day. I had to go back to work and leave my beautiful baby girl with my mom and dad.
What a complainer I am, I should turn that frown upside down and deal with it. I am choosing to have a good day tomorrow because I can control my attitude and have a better day tomorrow...blah blah blah. It was a horrible day and it will be horrible tomorrow, so there.
But wouldn't you be sad if you had to leave this precious baby girl?



This is what the lil' miss and I have to say about me going back to work!



4 comments:

Debbie said...

lol!! Love that last picture!! I'm sorry you are having such a hard time. Hopefully it gets easier for you. I don't know since I have never had to do it. but hopefully it gets easier.

Kate said...

Ohh..I was thinking about you all day!! I was hoping you needed me already! I am so excited to be your backup!! I hope this week goes better...Keep your chin up!! Love you!

Unknown said...

I promise it will get better, but it totally sucks at first :( Chris always makes Owen flip people off but he hasnt mastered it on his own yet. Maybe Nora can give him a few "pointers" ha ha

jana said...

looks like the little one already has your attitude!