Wednesday, October 19, 2011

I Guess it's Time

I wish I was able to be home everyday, all day with the babyface, but that isn't going to happen this week. Luckily for me I absolutely love my job. It couldn't get any better. I work as a special education teacher's assistant. I work with the most beautiful children and everyday they make me smile.
A couple of days ago I was at work and one of the students was sitting next to me. He grabbed my upper arm, he looked at me and said "squishy, squishy." I laughed so hard I almost fell off my chair. Now he thinks it is funny so everyday at least twice he grabs my arm and says "squishy, squishy."
So I guess it's that time, time to work out. The baby is 6 months old, it's definitely time to start working out again. no more 'squishy, squishy'.
I start right after I finish this

No comments: