Sunday, October 30, 2011

Scooby Dooby Doo, Where Are You?...

...He happens to be solving a mystery at Eagle Bay Elementary. There seems to be a haunted classroom, or is it a haunted school bus, or maybe a haunted playground...are you scared? Well no worries, let me alleviate your fears by telling you ***SPOILER ALERT------> that the episode with the haunted classroom, or the haunted school bus, or the haunted playground will all end up not really being haunted, it's ok, it's really not a ghost, just the principal trying to scare the teachers and trying, for some reason, to sabatoge her very own school. I won't bore you with the intricate story line, which takes so many interesting and unexpected twists along the way, but I will tell you that it's a ghost story definetly in need of detective skills from...

Oh yes my friends, they were all there at Eagle Bay Elementery(minus Shaggy and Scooby Doo. They unfortunately had other ghost tracking commitments involving a haunted circus, so a stuffed Scooby helped solve the mystery at the school), protecting the sudents from the classroom *gHoOooOSt*
There was the strapping Fred,(the teacher I work for actually dyed his hair for the ocassion...so awesome!)

There was the beautiful Daphne (We forced her to wear this costume, with the threat of diaper duty for a month if she wouldn't wear it ;))

And the nerdy, Thelma (awesome Savers skirt and sweater combo, I might have to wear to church and my moms prescription glasses, which I couldn't see out of, perfect!)

Of course we needed to travel in style (I spent a whole morning working on this beauty, but well worth it!)

We have the cutest students! I wish you could see how cute they all are, you would just die! We had a Pirate, Santa Clause, a witch, a blue m&m, a ghost, a frog, and a cat.
We made these monster mouths (thank you Pinster... I mean, Pinterest)

This is the monster mouth the teacher made :)

Did Scooby solve the mystery? Well of course, and the gang had a great time doing it!

No comments: