Monday, April 7, 2014

1, 2, THREEEEEE

This spunky little love is three whole years old. I have a three year old, crazy. We were so surprised to get this perfect, little lovie. I hardly remember our family without her. We wanted her so bad and it just wasn't happening. It seems like yesterday that we were telling our families that we couldn't have kids. 7 long, hard years and then BAM
All of a sudden we had this wild, whip of a thing.
I've always called her my wild child and wild she is. She is always moving, energy for days and days. We are always running from monsters, singing at the top of our lungs, hiding in tents, painting, coloring and laughing.
Lucky for us this wild baby is so much more than wild. She just happens to be the sweetest girl. She makes friends everywhere we go. If we are at a restaurant or store and she sees another kid, she always yells, "Look mom, there's my friend." She has no problem making friends and including everyone.
My wild child is so curious.
She asks hundreds of questions and loves to learn new things. She retains things like it's her job. She has known her letters before she was 2 and now she is learning her letter sounds. She remembers the name of every band that comes on the radio and most of the time the song they are singing.
One day we were driving to see Chris at work and she asked what he "did for work." I told her he drew buildings. She told me that I work at a school with kids. Then, I asked her what she wanted to be when she grew up. I named a bunch of occupations. She thought for awhile and then she said, "I want to be a Dr. to help kids when they are sick." She likes to practice on her little sis.
  And boy, does she love her sister. I thought it would be a hard adjustment for her, nope not for Nory. She is so helpful and loves to hold Evers. Just tonight she was playing with Everly and had her laughing so hard. We really haven't had any trouble, although last night we were going for a car ride and Elanora asked if we could leave Everly home and let Ana (her doll) ride in the car seat.
We love this this spunky, wild, caring, smart, Girl so much!!!
 
 


No comments: