Monday, June 13, 2011

1 half craft + 1 half craft = 1 whole craft

This is my weekly crafting post, although I don't do crafts every week. I don't even do crafts once a month, but other awesome blogs I have seen and thoroughly enjoy do weekly posts(i.e. weekly questions, crafts, song, and style). So here is my weekly...looks like it is Tuesday...so I'll call it Terrific Tuesday craft. And I fully intend on not doing a craft every Tuesday.
My first craft I did is a magnet board with ribbon on it. The use... hold Elanora's hair bows. Technically my friend from work gave me the magnet board. I painted the frame and added the ribbon and voila, a hair bow holding thingy. Now this is what I call a half craft because my friend did most of the work.


My next craft that I did is Elanora's name to hang on the wall over her crib. I painted the letters, the frame I found at Hobby Lobby. I painted that too. I put material that matches her crib quilt(I have the material but have no idea how to make a quilt, so the quilt is pending)behind the E. Now this is also a half craft because my talented husband(who also has a nice butt among other talents) painted the detail on the 'E'.

So there you have it, 1 half craft + 1 half craft = 1 whole awesome Terriffic Tueday craft!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Those are so cute, good job! I am so not crafty lately. :( We should start crafting together in the evenings sometimes because obviously you are more ambitious than I am and you could motivate me!