Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Blessing Day

Sunday Elanora got blessed. It was so wonderful! Chris did a good job and he even made me cry (I pride myself on the control I have on the flood gates).
We were so blessed to have family and friends there to support us! Chris's sister and her family were in from Georgia. It was the first time we got to meet our niece Kamryn, she is super cute! We love having them here and we all think they should move back to Utah :) we miss them!
Unfortunately my Brother and his cute family could not be there, they were in California visiting family. We really missed them.
Elanora wore the blessing dress that I wore when I got blessed. She looked so beautiful, although she hated wearing it.

It is a tradition that my mom knits a blanket for her grand babies when they get blessed. She keeps what the blanket looks like a surprise until right before the blessing day. It was fun waiting to see what it would look like. Elanora's blanket did not disappoint, it is beautiful! It is the blanket she is laying on in the pictures.

It was a wonderful day. Boy, do we feel blessed to have a wonderful family, great friends and a beautiful baby girl!(who was not so happy when getting her pictures taken :))



1 comment:

Kate said...

Kelli, What a great day! She is so cute! We need to get together. I will call you and get a day! Love to you all!