Tuesday, July 5, 2011

***Baby You're A Firework***

The 4th of July is my second favorite holiday for so many reasons. I'm thankful for the freedom we enjoy and grateful for those who have fought to insure that freedom. I love fireworks and I love celebrating with my family!
We always have a day packed with fun things to do and this year the lil' miss got to celebrate her first 4th. And luckliy we have the cutest pictures of her first July 4 ...oh wait we had cute pictures, Chris may or may not have accidently erased them( and by may or may not, I mean he did). Including the cutest picture of Elanora's one year old cousin, Lexie kissing(more like licking) her cheek, Elanora watching the parade with her cousins and her first roll over from back to tummy(she has been rolling from her tummy to her back since 2 weeks, but this was her first back to tummy roll). Poor Chris felt so bad. I laughed, because it was kind of funny :) Luckily, he erased them before the fireworks so we got cute pictures at the fireworks and today I put babyface back in her festive outfit and took pictures and she rolled again so I got more rolling pictures too.
7:40-Put Nora in car seat
7:42-Take her out to fix the diaper blowout
8:00-Breakfast with family at the Layton park
10:30-Parade (not actual parade pictures...remember those were erased)
11:00-Walking around Layton park
12:00-Buying a whole stab of
ribs from the True Vine Baptist Church
(yummiest ribs ever!)
1:00-Alternating naps and baby watching duty
2:00-Elanora rolls over>>


(these picturesare from today, not yesterday...someone accidently erased the ones yesterday...poor Chris, I'm having too much fun at his expense:)
3:00-Chris erases the pictures and is dissapointed
I laugh,it is sad but pretty funny too :)
(Chris is cute when he is frustrated)
4:00 Chris tries to get the pictures to come back,
I read.
6:00-Fed the horses
7:30-Back to the park for fireworks


12:00-sleeping comfortable in a nice warm bed

1 comment:

Brinton, Becky, and Gang said...

Your little girl is so darn cute!