Wednesday, September 28, 2011

What is it with Famous People and Their Killer Arms?

Can you believe it's already my favorite time of year? Have you been to the mountains yet? Have you see this yet?

Saturday we drove to Snowbasin to see the Xterra race. Xterra is where a bunch of insane people swim, bike, and run. Why, oh why would they do this to themselves? They didn't get to score a goal or push anyone down.
We saw him there

That's Lance Armstrong. I wish I would've noticed if he had a yellow bracelet on. He said this about the race "I wish I could say this race was fun, but it wasn't".
I wish I could say that I recognized him or heard him say the aforementioned quote, but I was too busy looking at this...

and this super cute lovie...

The gals who did this race had killer arms and shoulders, maybe I should try something like the Xterra...just kidding, I'll just wander down the trail, not recognizing famous people, and not having killer arms, looking at things like this