Thursday, February 6, 2014

Life Captured: January

Finally, Chris and I have jumped into the 21st century. Well, Chris jumped and dragged me along with him. Much the same way I plan on getting into heaven. As Chris is being translated I will hold onto his leg and I'll squeeze my way in. BAM, heaven, here I come. 
We finally have new cell phones. Phones that take pictures, get group texts and take pictures. I've been told it does a lot of other stuff but the best thing it does, And the only thing I can figure out how to do, is take awesome pictures. So here you go, life captured on my phone
Wait there's more
Look at all those fun things we did. Blue went to the vet, I don't think he thought that was fun (see picture in first collage). A lot of dress up, playing with the cousins, rodeos, drawing, and a lot of smiles. Awwww, life.


No comments: