Monday, February 24, 2014

Life on the Big Island

This month has been a whirl wind of all kinds of craziness. My time has now become monopolized by work. I love my job, I love the kiddos and the people I work with so much. But I miss my babies and I don't want to talk about it any more. So don't ask and I won't tell, for fear my cold, cold heart will melt and run down my checks. Talking about my emotions makes me uncomfortable so let's just skip to the glorious, outdoorsy, happy, fuzzy filled weekends.
Weekends full of nature


Weekends spent gazing out old windows, looking a creepy trees.

(come on, there has got to be a ghost in this picture. Is that too much to ask? Just one, nice little ghost to show up in one of my pictures)

You've got to be kidding me. There has to be one hanging  out around this terrifyingly old tricycle


Lazy weekends spent roping the cattle



A little horse back riding. Although, the little cowgirl was afraid to ride on this barrel horse. What the what? She rides my gargantuan, blue horse but has to be dragged onto this tiny little barrel horse. True story, you wouldn't know from the picture.


How about a weekend full of extreme kite flying




Evs grew tired of the chilly weather
 
 
And enjoyed nature with Grandma in the car
 
 
 Nory bug can rock a princesses dress like it's her job but she is equally as comfortable rockin' dirt from head to toe because rock collectin' is serious business and not even a huge pile of buffalo chips will stop this little love


Speaking of buffalo chips, this little guy wanted to check out what we were having for our picnic lunch. He wandered closer and closer. He could smell our Twinkies a mile away.
 



So there you have it. Weekend life on the big island
 
 










No comments: