Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Recap and Moving on: Februray

  February was and then it wasn't, so fast that there seemed to be no time to let my soggy shoe's kiss linger on the pavement. Blurring and smearing life across the rain covered window. Man, do I love the rain but it's hard to enjoy while in fast forward.
 

Books I read this month:
-Shadow born by Moira Katson (I love when I get a free book for my kindle and it ends up being good enough that I want to buy the other books in the series)
-Shadow forged by Moira Katson (The third book was a must after reading this book)
-Shadow's End by Moira Katson (Almost finished. what's going to happen? The suspense is killing me)
-The Old Testament (Still working through this one. Slowly but surely)  

Ipod on shuffle this month

CD's I Dug in February:
Phantogram, 'Voices'. Love, love, love these guys!


Things the Wild One loves to do:
-Run around in her Sofia the First princess dress
-Look for school buses when riding in the car
-Say "What" after every single thing we say
-Set the table for dinner
-Watch Dora the Explorer
-Look at things through her binoculars
-Pick up rocks. Even if they are under a little pile of dried horse manure


Things Lil Evs loves to do:
-Take baths
-Finally she likes to drink from a bottle(Well, she'll do it anyway)
-Smile, Smile, Smile
-Take naps in her swing
-Being sung to
-Talk cute, little baby gibberish
-Suck on her fingers, hands, or anything she can get near her cute little mouth







 

No comments: