Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Our Little Blessing


 
 
Just look at that little Babylove. Man, We all love this sweet girl. On March 2 we were able to bless this little love. She looked beautiful in her blessing dress.


Which just so happens to be the dress I was blessed in and the dress Elanora was dressed in
 
 
 Everly hated the dress and looked mostly like this while wearing this rufflely , cumbersome article of clothing
 
 
  Look at those worried little eyes. This is how I feel in a dress too Evers. Maybe a little less drooly though... maybe.
It was a beautifully, wonderful day. Chris gave the sweetest blessing, even if he forgot what our baby girl's name is. You think I'm joking, nope, true story and a funny one at that.
 
After, we had a nice little luncheon with family.
 
 
(Before the good stuff was actually in the bowls)
My brother and sister think I'm crazy OCD because maybe every one of those empty bowls had a label in it so I would know what food item went in what bowl and where the bowl should be placed on the table. My mom walked into the room right before the luncheon, only to find them mixing everything up, just to drive me crazy. Don't worry, she sent them to their rooms without dessert.

At the end of the night we took some family pictures. This is where Chris gets sent to his room without dessert because most of the pictures looked like this

 
 GRRRR. He made so many crazy faces that I don't have one good picture with us and my mom and dad.
 
 
 With a hard kidney chop from me, we got this one
 
 
We got one good one with his parents and Grandma
 
 
 But before that one, there were a dozen of these beauties
 


Oh, but just look at that sweet baby girl
 
 Could she get any more cute? No way!
 
 













































2 comments:

Dawn said...

Oh my goodness - Chris Brown you make me laugh!!

Dawn said...

Oh yeah, and congratulations!!! She is quite the little doll!