Thursday, December 22, 2011

Falling for Christmas

Wednesday was the last day of school, it should have been Tuesday but because a tornado ripped its way through Farmington, wreaking havoc throughout all of the land, and cancelling all of school for two whole wonderful days. We had to have a make-up day on Wednesday ):
In true Kelli fashion, I needed to go out with a bang.
We were with our students in the lunch room, I got up to throw something away and went to step gracefully around one of the student's chair. My Adidas indoor soccer shoe got caught on a nail from the chair and BANG!

It was so humiliating I ran out of the building crying and then might have started it on fire with my mind.
* Please make a special note of how tan my legs are.
** Also please make a note of how toned my legs are.
***Have you seen the movie 'Carrie'?

No comments: