Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Toe Tappin' Ear Pleasing Tunes

I'm picky about music, but boy am I really picky about Christmas music. I may be a ba-humbug, but if I have to hear Mariah Carey's Christmas song...you know the one I'm talking about. It comes on the radio every 6.2 minutes, yes that one, I will tear down all my Christmas lights that Chris so painstakingly put up and scream.

So here are three fav's of mine that are not so common but oh so good!

Chris hates this one but oh how i love it...it has to be this version :)


All you cats are going to love this hip little hot plate...enjoy daddy-o. I can't get enough, I dig this song!


This song is my favorite of the 3. Beautiful music, beautiful voice, beautiful lyrics. My heart just grew 3 sizes too big.

1 comment:

The Atwood's said...

So depressing! Not one of those songs will play because they don't have the rights to them here in Germany! BA-humbug I say. Oh well. I"m sure they are super duper songs and I will look them up on iTunes.