Wednesday, December 21, 2011

'O Christmas Tree'

Christmas is officially here in the Brown household.
There are only 5 days until the man in red arrives to leave sweet Nora a few presents and I literally just finished hanging the Christmas decor. (don't tell Chris but I have decided that we will be painting the living room after Christmas so I figure that it wouldn't be a problem if I hang a lot of pictures on the wall because he can just fill the holes before we paint :))

I think Christmas trees are great so I did a whole wall full of pictures of Christmas trees...Christmas trees out of scrap booking paper, Christmas trees from the baby's handprints, some Christmas trees I made Chris draw, Christmas trees out of baby faces feet

Look at those toes, don't you just want to kiss and tickle those tootsies?
Chris and I made these in photoshop, well Chris made them, I directed.

We have a lot of fake trees in our house, but take a look at our real Christmas tree that we cut down. Definitely the prettiest one to date. I usually like to pick the ugliest 'Charlie Brown' one, but I saw this tree and knew it was the one.


Elanora sat on Santa's lap and I was very surprised at her indifference about the whole situation. She just sat there, she never just sits anywhere.

Man is this baby sweet! This is her party dress (stay tuned for pictures of her Sunday Christmas dress)


oh yes Christmas is in full swing. I love this time of year. What a wonderful celebration of the birth of our Savior.

I love this video and it may or may not have made me cry, silly melting heart.

No comments: