Sunday, February 26, 2012

Amore

The moon did in fact hit my eye and it was in fact Amore.
Valentine's Day was picture perfect. An exclusive, fancy restaurant, a beautiful table spread, and just wait until I tell you what I got Chris.
We started with bruschetta, heart shaped sour dough and all

Caesar salad, cheese-stuffed baked potatoes, chicken saltimbocca(one of the chefs doesn't like to touch chicken, good thing there were two chefs. Also the chefs couldn't find anything in the kitchen to flatten the chicken so they went to the shed..ahhh, perfect!)

Chocolate dipped strawberries

The table looked beautiful. This very fancy restaurant happened to have napkins from our wedding day

They also had the very wine glasses we got on our honeymoon
A perfectly yummy Valentine's Day!

Chris got me a bathrobe and bath salts because even though I take a nice long bubble bath every night, I have never owned a bathrobe.
We got the baby a puzzle.
I got Chris a kitchen knife sharpener...man I'm so romantic!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a fun night, the food looks awesome! I'm glad you enjoy a nice bath too. Chris always makes fun of me for taking baths. ;)