Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Recap and Moving On

Now that January has melted away, along with the snow that never covered my doorstep welcome mat, I thought that maybe I should recap the first month of the new year. Because who doesn't like a little glimpse into someone elses most exciting day to day, month to month life?

RESOLUTE: MY NEW YEAR GOALS
-I have always wanted to be a few inches taller. I'll work on that.
-My alarm clock has been blinking 12:00 for 3 months now. I think I will work on that also.
-This year I will wash my dishes everyday so I don't have to shove them in the oven when someone knocks at the door(I think I will start this resolution in March, March seems like the perfect month to start this goal)
-Take a bubble bath everyday...I need to change this to continue to take a bubble bath everyday. Huh, don't mind if I do. Done and done.

BOOKS I READ THIS MONTH:
Good Night, Mr.Tom by Michelle Magorian
Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins
Edwina by Patricia Strefling
Astronomy 101 by Dr. Vook, Ph.D
Half of American History by Dr. Vook, Ph.D

MY JANUARY PLAYLIST:
Optimistic, Radiohead
Both Hands, Ani DiFranco
Sound of Pulling Heaven Down, Blue October
Somebody That I Used to Know, Gotye
32 Flavors, Ani DiFranco
Far, Far, Yael Naim
Beautiful, Smashing Pumpkins
High and Dry, Radiohead
Blackbird, The Beatles
Cupid De Locke, Smashing Pumpkins
Overweight, Blue October
Levater, Yael Naim
I Bleed, Pixies
Falling is Like This, Ani DiFranco

CDS I DIG THIS MONTH:
Making Mirrors, Gotye
Fleet Foxes, Self titled(Thank you Dari!)

THINGS LITTLE BOSS LOVES TO DO:
Giggle after she sneezes
clapping
High 5'S
Blowing raspberries when her mouth is full of milk
Watching the fluffy chickens out the window
walking, while holding on to furniture
Crawling up stairs
Holding a sock in her mouth while crawling around


1 comment:

becky rigby said...

You kill me, I love your new years goals. I need to make some just like yours.