Wednesday, February 15, 2012

It's the Thought that Counts

I had a great idea(which I probably stole from pinterest). I was going to take a picture of the baby holding her arms out and I would photoshop a Valentine's Day card that would say "I love you this much Valentine'.
Now this should have been easy enough because the sweet girl loves to play patty cake. She opens her arms wide and then claps, over and over again.

Oops didn't take that picture fast enough.


Not quite the look I was going for.


She isn't looking but look at those gorgeous baby blues.


She won't hold still to take the picture despite the awesome faces we are making and the wonderful treats we are holding over her head.


She won't keep the super cute sparkley shoes I put on her for this Valentine's day photoshoot.


'High 5 Valentine'.


I made this lady bug clip.


She is bored of this photoshoot.


After all this crazy picture taking stuff, I had lost motivation to make the Valentine in photoshop. So happy Valentine's Day...yesterday.

1 comment:

Kara said...

We take so many pics of our kids that our first born now runs from the camera as soon as we pull it out. Just be thankful you got her face (& her beautiful blues) instead of the back of her head...or nothing but a random body part. :) she's Gorgeous (said in my best Jersey accent) and I can't wait to meet her!!